Powered By Blogger

Day ONE of 2011

As I posted a few days ago... I've decided to take a different approach to this in 2011. Only if I have a major bee in my bonnet will I use the entire post for one topic. I just want to quickly post my initial thoughts and let YOU help me out with further discussion (if you want).

Topic ONE:
Women just don't get it. I'm downstairs watching the Three Stooges Marathon on AMC while wife is upstairs trying to figure out why. She doesn't understand the true art form of pie throwing or the intense comedic effects of an well timed eye poke or frying pan to the head. She just doesn't get it. Sad. But hey... I married her.

Topic TWO:
All these US College Football Bowl games? Really? Call me when the BCS Championship game is on and I'll watch with great interest. In the meantime....

Topic THREE:
Everybody has been raving about the HBO thing with the Caps and Pens. Meh- it's been OK. I guess I'm somewhat jaded since I spent four years with the Oilers, one with the Jets and have seen all that behind the scenes stuff. If you think Bruce Boudreau is a crazy man, nobody 'peeled the paint' like Ron Low. Heard some classic stuff from a great guy who simply hated it when the team didn't try hard enough.

Happy New Year!!
More to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment