Powered By Blogger

Day TWO

Topic ONE:
I keep hearing Calgary media tell me that there's no way the Flames deal either Kipper or Iggy before the Trade Deadline. I simply don't believe it. I can't believe it. While the Flames are on a modest little winning streak, let's face it, these guys aren't really gonna do any damage even if they do make the post season. I say trade BOTH while you can actually get something for them and start rebuilding now. Only issue? They have 11 guys with 'no movement' clauses. THAT fact alone could single handedly skuttle the ship.

Topic TWO:
When does that nifty little 'catch phrase' come out for the Oilers draft position. Last year's 'Fall for Hall' was entertaining but what about for the crop of 2011 talent? How about 'Let's Sewer for Couturier'? What about 'Let's play in a fog for Landeskog'? Work on it and get back to me.

Topic THREE:
Watched the outdoor game from Pittsburgh... yawn. Surely there's a 'best before date' on these games? Here's hoping that Calgary can inject something new into this quickly fading gimmick.

I'm outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment