Powered By Blogger

Really? Seriously? C'mon.

Topic ONE:
Seahawks fans? Honestly, what did you expect? Seriously.






Topic TWO:
Ah... the pleasure of watching a young and somewhat inexperienced hockey club. Oilers played a smart, savy game on Friday beating the Sharks in San Jose and then followed it up on Saturday with a totally brain dead performance against the Kings in Los Angeles. The perfect juxaposition on their year thus far... a Delta Faucet season in my opinion... HOT and COLD. Fans should expect more of the same the rest of the season. But there is progression, frustrating progression.






Topic THREE:
Maybe it's just me, but I'm shocked at the coverage the Continental Cup of Curling received in both Edmonton newspapers. Many followers of curling that I know exhibited little or no interest in this manufactured event at all. Add to that the fact that North America was SO far ahead on Saturday that it made Sunday's match ups totally pointless. Call me when the Brier starts- then I care.






Topic BONUS:
Thank goodness for Jim Cornelison in Chicago. After a horrible Hollywood entertainer's attempt at Oh Canada and the US anthem prior to the Oilers/Kings in LA, we were treated to the best in the business before the start of the Bears/Seahawks mismatch. THAT guy is the best in the business.




I'm outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment