Powered By Blogger

Today's a mess...

Topic ONE:
While I applaud the NHL trying to do SOMETHING to make the AllStar game better and more compelling for the fans, but perhaps they messed up. Let's face it, nobody really cheers for the West against the East do they? So why not simply dump all the sticks at Centre Ice just before the start of the game and then have the Captains pick sticks out of the pile? Worked well for me and my buddies on a snow covered 117th Street and 49th Avenue as a kid. However some of us started to memorize who played with what sticks- YA, I cheated. Took me 36 years to admit it, but I feel better now.






Topic TWO:
The NFLPA is suing the NFL for collusion? Yup, that's got to make you feel more confident that there will NOT be a lockout next fall. Just kidding. "It's more litigation. I've said before: This is not going to get resolved through litigation," NFL Commish Roger Goodell said, according to the NFL Network. "It will get resolved through negotiation. It's time to get to the table and negotiate." We'll see what happens. This could be a messy year for both sides.






Topic THREE:
In the previous two topics I've used the words- Messed and Messy. So let's keep the theme going... Happy 50th Birthday Mess.






LOL


I'm outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment