Powered By Blogger

The World is a big place!

Topic ONE:
I decided at the end of 2010 to start having some fun with this blog and to deliver something Monday through Friday that would be of interest to me... hoping that it would also be of interest to you too. I'm in Canada, so hockey would obviously be the number one topic for me, but because I love other sports, I decided not to limit myself to only hocker sports for that matter. Your comments to me privately over the past week have been nothing short of exciting and many of you have told me to keep it short and keep have some fun. That is what I will do.

Topic TWO:
I'm not overly worried about how many pageviews I get each day or week, just more fascinated in where you are located on the planet. So far I've had views from Canada, USA, United Kingdom, Russia, Germany, Finland, Sweden, South Korea, Greece, India and United Arab Emirates. Can I ask you two quick questions? Are you a misplaced Canadian, or just interested in what someone on the other side of the World has to say? Love to hear your comments and THANKS for reading!!


Topic THREE:
Ali/Frazier... Domi/Probert... Lohan/Rehab... all great battles! But the biggest of them all was Monday night at the Griffiths Household, with the winner getting the coveted BellExpressVu remote and HD TV. It was BCS Championship vs. The Bachelor! Proud to say that BCS Championship was the big winner.


However, the victory did not come easy, with a severe price to be paid on Thursday. WIPEOUT will be watched on the small screen upstairs. Jill Wagner just won't look as great on the small screen. Damn.


Sigh.


I'm outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment