Powered By Blogger

Room on the Seahawk Bandwagon? I'll pass thanks.

Topic ONE:
As painful as this is for me... congrats to the Seattle Seahawks for their improbable upset victory over the Saints on Saturday. It's not that I don't LIKE the Seahawks, but many of my friends that love the team are so damn annoying. LOL. Same deal for many of my friends that cheer for the Green team in the CFL. You guys just make it so damn difficult for me to cheer for you and your team. If you'd only turn down the ANNOY button just a little and I'd be with ya 100%. As for this 'silencing the critics'? It's gonna take more than one magical win to do that.


Topic TWO:
Maybe someone out there can help me with this. I really like Peyton Manning, including his many endorsements. Even my wife, who doesn't watch sports at all, knows who he is. But I just have never liked the Colts. Always cheer against them. What have they done to deserve this?


Topic THREE:
This one is gonna be real quick. How much longer can Andy Reid go before getting the axe in Philly? Just axing.



Topic BONUS:
The fact Sidney Crosby doesn't know when he suffered his 'mild' concussion, tells me that he clearly has a 'mild' concussion. Are you kidding me? It's obvious Sid! You got blindsided by Washington Capitals forward Dave Steckel during the NHL Winter Classic. The other hit by Victor Hedman of the Lightning on Wednesday just firmly established it. Heard a story once that many people sustain slight concussions and never even know it. If you're playing Rec hockey and get knocked into 'loopy-land', do yourself a favour and get checked out by your doctor.




I'm outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment